- 1 How do I reset my EdenPURE heater?
- 2 How do you troubleshoot an EdenPURE heater?
- 3 Why does my EdenPURE heater shut off?
- 4 Do EdenPure heaters use a lot of electricity?
- 5 How long can you run an EdenPure heater?
- 6 Why my electric heater is not working?
- 7 How do I clean my infrared heater filter?
- 8 How does an EdenPure heater work?
How do I reset my EdenPURE heater?
Make sure the front power switch/button is set to the “ON” position. Unplug the power for 30 minutes. Plug the power back in and try operating the heater again. This will reset the internal sensors.
How do you troubleshoot an EdenPURE heater?
How to Troubleshoot an EdenPure
- Check that the EdenPure portable heater is plugged into a reliable, functioning power outlet if the heater turns off, has poor heat output or doesn’t turn on.
- Reset the heater’s thermostat if the room isn’t warming sufficiently.
Why does my EdenPURE heater shut off?
Why is my EdenPURE 1000 heater automatically turning off or blowing cold air? A dirty filter will result in the unit to automatically shut down, blow cold air or not function at all. For filter cleaning instructions, please refer to the EdenPURE 1000 product manual. It is very important to keep heater filter clean.
Do EdenPure heaters use a lot of electricity?
Most space heaters like EdenPure use electricity to produce heat. For the same heat output, electrical heaters are way more expensive than heating with a fuel like natural gas. The EdenPURE heater consumes about 1.5 kilowatts – 1,500 watts – per hour, so, it would cost a bit more to operate: $40 per month.
How long can you run an EdenPure heater?
According to their specifications, they use 12800 watts per hour (that’s 1.28 kilowatt hours for every hour). If the heater runs eight hours while you are home, in one room, that can equal 10.2 kilowatt hours per day or $1.40 per day.
Why my electric heater is not working?
CAUSE: The most common cause for electric heater not working is blown fuses. If it is fuses or tripped, then what you can do is that you can replace the fuse or reset the circuit breakers if required. Now plug the appliance back in and switch it on. See if the problem has been resolved.
How do I clean my infrared heater filter?
How to Clean the Filter in a Duraflame Heater
- Turn off the heater. Unplug the power cord from the wall receptacle.
- Lift up the filter cover at the back of the unit.
- Remove the air filter from the heater.
- Use a vacuum cleaner hose to removed the buildup from both sides of the air filter.
- Replace the filter cover.
How does an EdenPure heater work?
EdenPure uses electricity to power quartz light tubes that heat copper, which, with the help of a fan, dissipates heat into the room. The ads also say the EdenPure produces clean fresh air because, unlike furnaces, it doesn’t produce dust. But furnaces do not produce dust.